|The Biological Services Department|
The Biological Services Department provides a wide range of scientific
and technical services and support to life sciences researchers
throughout the Weizmann Institute. The Department's primary goal is to
provide access to resources that could not be provided by any single
researcher's laboratory or scientific department.
The Department is divided into a number of Units, each providing
service and support in a focused area. Their operations run the gamut
from operating specialized machinery, to helping with hardware and
software for data analysis. Depending on the Unit, researchers can
obtain processing of their samples, consulting on work to be done in
their own lab, training in advanced technologies, or other specialized
For access to the units use the left links and navigate within the
unit with the buttons on top. If you have any general questions feel
free to contact Yael (Yael.Dvash@weizmann.ac.il).
All users from outside the Weizmann Institute of Science must
have an active service agreement before ordering services from the Biological Services Department. Do not send this form for every order; only send it when your previous agreement expires.
- Fill in the form. Be sure to fill in the timeframe of the agreement in item 4 of the service agreement; when the term you choose expires, you will need to submit an updated copy.
- Have the authorized person sign the form.
- Mail the original form to:
- Department of Biological Services
- Weizmann Institute of Science
- P.O. Box 26
- Rehovot 76100